Turkey is inside of 20th largest economy in the World. Turkey’s national income increasing every year and also has strong financial and political structure, young and dynamic population. Turkey’s growth rate take attention of most developed countries. Also Turkey’s geographical good located for making trade with Middle East, Europe and the CIS region.
SUTAPLAS is proud to have a worldwide sales network, servicing combined with rapid delivery, prompt and creative solutions for customer requests. Sutaplas produce millions of Big Bag over thousand of models and Sutaplas export 93% of the products to European countries. Remaining 7% serve to domestic market which is demand increasing rapidly.
Sutaplas is working with his current customers for long years since it is a very reliable partner that always stand behind of it’s customers to support them upon their requests.