HUMAN RESOURCES PRINCIPLES
Principles of Sutaplas’s Human Resources are an important tool to achieve a consistent and fair approach in all areas of human resources across the company. The HR Principles emphasize the Company’s management and measurement criteria and have a direct influence on employees’ job satisfaction.
- Sutaplas aspire to create a company culture promoting a continuous exchange of experiences, creative thinking and the use of different approaches in the process of solving a task.
- The basic values of HR principles of Sutaplas are honesty, respect and reliability.
- Continuous development of Sutaplas only is possible that continuous self-development of each employee.
- : Sutaplas promote continuous growth and development that is appropriate to the individual’s aspirations and goal, that are complementary to and reflective of, the needs of the Company.
- Sutaplas’s salary scales are competitive and aimed at personal performance and development with a focus on fairness and flexibility.
- We will provide our employees a safe and healthy work environment; will help to protect the environment wherever we do business.
- To ensure that the balance between home and work is an essential for healthier and longer working lives.
- Sutaplas employees think responsibly results of the activities and decisions on the environment and impact on society.